If you make just one visit, make it a trip to the Artisans Collective. A social enterprise, built around arts and crafts, The Artisans Collective does so much more!
- Want to try Art as a way of getting out and meeting people? Artisans Collective can help!
- Want to know about local Walking clubs, or routes, or cycling perhaps? Artisans Collective can help!
- Wondering about social activities as an alternative to tablets for depression? Artisans Collective can help!
- Fancy learning more about gardening as a way of keeping fit and well? Artisans Collective can help!
- Want to volunteer in the Prestatyn Area? Artisans Collective can help!
Open Tuesday to Saturday, 10am - 5pmThe Old Library Art, Craft and Heritage Centre, Nant Hall Road, Prestatyn LL19 9LH